Welcome to Accuracy Systems Inc.
Here at Accuracy Systems Inc. our main goal is to satisfy you, the customer. We have taken pride in building the right system to fit your needs for many years. We offer you accuracy, dependability, and performance that we build into our conversion rifles. We truly offer the most accurate Mini 14® and Mini 30® conversions anywhere. Our converted rifles are in use throughout the world in law enforcement and in the civilian population. We use only the finest in products and you will see it in our workmanship! We specialize in converting the Mini 14®, Mini 30® and others to match grade accuracy. The Mini 14® and Mini 30® are inherently inaccurate for target shooting when sub-minute of angle is important. Our accuracy tests with the Mini 14® and Mini 30® after we have done our barrel conversion have shot consistently under a MOA @100 yds with selected ammo. We have had results around .250" to .750" with our ULTRA MATCH Mini barrel conversions. Whether your needs are for law enforcement, civilian use, target, varmint, or hunting, we offer a barrel conversion that is right for you. We offer a truly thicker barrel from the receiver through the gas block compared to all other companies! We were the first to offer the .875 " Varmint & 1" Bull Barrels for the Mini14/Mini 30 and Rem. 7400. We offer a wide selection of calibers and upgrades for the Mini's. Our customers have voted us #1 in customer service and accuracy. We know that our customer is our business.
Now that you've got the scoop, give us a try. We're sure you will be happy with our upgraded systems. We guarantee it!!
The NEW Accuracy Systems, Inc. Recoil Reduction Video Clips
|Video Clip #1
||Video Clip #2
You will need Windows Media Player to view the above movies.
Click the logo below to get a free version of Windows Media Player.
SEE WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOUR:
- RUGER MINI 14® & Mini 30® SUB-MOA ACCURACY
- REMINGTON® 7400, 7600 & 750
SUB 3/4 MOA ACCURACY
- REMINGTON® 700 SUB
1/2 MOA ACCURACY
- AR15 & AR10
SUB ½ MOA ACCURACY
- GUARANTEED ACCURACY !!
We can convert your present rifle or build a new, complete rifle system.
|Click here! RUGER MINI 14 & 30®
–HARMONIC BARREL STABILIZER
(CUTS YOUR GROUPS IN HALF!)
|Click here! RUGER MINI 14/Mini 30® & REMINGTON® 7400, 7600 & 750 - Tunable Boss System
|Click here! REMINGTON® 7400, 7600, & 750 MATCH GRADE BARREL CONVERSIONS
(GUARANTEED SUB-3/4MOA ACCURACY!)
|Click here! RUGER MINI 14 & 30®
MATCH GRADE BARREL CONVERSIONS
(MOVE OVER AR15 OUR MINI’S DELIVER!)
|Click here! NEW CALIBER'S for the AR 15 & Click here! for MINI 14/Mini 30® 17Rem., 6.8Rem.SPC, .204 Ruger, 6.5 Grendel™, & Winchester 223, 243 & 25 Super Short Magnum Cartridges and more!
What a Shooter - 24" X 1" Kreiger barrel Guaranteed 1/2 MOA @ 100 yards.
SEE: Ruger Mini Conversion Prices page for Pricing - ORDER # 012
Full 1" Bull Barrel!!
*From the Receiver to Muzzle * Don't Be Fooled by those telling you your
getting a bull barrel just to find out it is only thicker barrel past the gas block only!!
Ruger's NEW MINI 14® FAKE TARGET BULL BARREL!!!
We have shown it sandwiched between our barrels below for comparison.
PICTURED TOP: OUR TRUE, NO SHORT CUT 1" diameter Target Bull Barrel.
** PICTURED MIDDLE: Ruger's NEW FACTORY TARGET BULL BARREL. IT'S BULL ALRIGHT!
Ruger's target barrel diameter under the gas block is .625" , still wimpy.
Why did Ruger short cut the customer? Ruger's target barrel diameter under the hand guard & gas block is only a .625" that's only .0625" (1/16th ") larger than the standard factory barrel. That's still wimpy and it has to support the weight of the larger end of the barrel! It also uses set screws to hold the barrel weight in position. Customers have told us the set screws constantly come lose, and that defeats the purpose of tuning it to the load and it staying in place.
PICTURED BOTTOM: OUR TRUE, NO SHORT CUT .875" diameter Varmint Barrel.
SHOWN BELOW IS A COMPARISON OF BARREL DIAMETERS
- Ruger Factory .562" diameter Barrel
- 1.00" Bull Barrel
- Our .875" Varmint Barrel
- Our Stabilizer
**NEW** Harmonic Barrel Stabilizer II with Integrated Adjustable Gas Block
^^ Shown without adjustable gas knob above or with adjustable gas block function below.
<<Adjustment knob for adjustable gas block version.
Note: This adjustment knob will not interfere with your sling swivel. The swivel will not move rearward any further than 90 Degrees. That way your sling and shoulder do not come in contact with the knob. However if you would like the flush hex adjustment screw it can be ordered that way.
You asked for and we have delivered.
Forget the Other Strut's, Bars & Rod's. We deliver the best of both worlds featuring the integrated Barrel Stabilizer for superior Rigidity & The Tunable Gas block for controlling excessive gas pressure. This translates into giving you better accuracy!! Of course it looks great too!
Accuracy & Benefit Features:
PRICE $229.99 WITH ADJUSTABLE TUNING FEATURE
- Stabilizing bar screws directly into the face of the gas block giving you a more rigid, more stable integrated connection.
- Best of all we offer this Barrel Stabilizer II with our gas tuning system.
- Less busy look like others on the market which use two small set screws and a additional clamp to achieve rigidity.
- No rear clamp is needed like the other brands on the market.
- Our gas block functions as the rear clamp which as you can see is a large clamp it self with four screws not two attaching it to the barrel.
- We only need our front clamp to secure the Stabilizing bar to the barrel giving it a cleaner M1A look to the rifle.
- Our Barrel Stabilizer II Is definitely a more rigid barrel stabilizer then what is out on the market today.
- Built in Sling accommodation No removable Swivel stud
- Hole pattern matches Ruger's factory Gas block Top & Bottom for after market add on accessories
- Will fit our Scout mount bolt pattern
- Will fit Amega Ranges, AltiMAK, Ranch Products Scout Mounts
- Adjustment knob is in a covenant location for easy reach adjustments. NOTE: Also available with no knob and flush adjustment screw.
- Adjustment knob does not have the positive Click feature as the Gen 4 however there is a set screw for locking the adjustment knob in place after the adjustment has been made.
- Available in Matte Black & Nickel (Closest to Stainless Steel Finish)
- Complete with Adjusting knob, Gas pipe, Top & Bottom of gas block, & 4 screws. (You use your gas bushing)
- Available in .625" diameter to fit: Mini 14 580/581/582 Series, Mini 30 & 6.8.
- Also Available in .562" diameter to fit: Mini 14 181 thru Pre 580 Series.
- Installation & Adjustment Allen Wrenches are Included.
- SOCOM Length for 16.5" barrels & Rifle length for 18.5" barrels available.
PRICE $199.99 WITHOUT ADJUSTABLE TUNING FEATURE
Comparing HBS II's Price & Value, Functionality & Looks and the Accuracy Improvement.
- We have been asked. Why pay your price when I can get the competitor's for $80.00. I say. What are you getting? They say a Strut. OK, what about the adjustable gas block and features?
- Most of our customer's go on to find that the adjustable gas block is a nice feature to have after they just bought the competitor's Strut, Bar or Rod. They now go on to spend the $120.00 for the adjustable gas block. Add them up and we are priced right because you get the two in one with the added features.
- Some competitor's are selling their Bar's for as much as $159.99. You add that to the price of the gas block and now you are at $280.00. I would have to say our product is a great value if you look at the saving of $50.00 in this comparison.
- Some say. Well I can buy the gas bushing set for $14.00 then I am in a lot less cost wise. Correct. But what a hassle to change bushing size every time you want to make a adjustment. I do not know about you but time is valuable to me.
- Well they say. What if I do not want the adjustable feature. I say. Well then order our integral block & Stabilizer without the adjusting feature. In this way you are still getting the stronger method of attaching the Barrel Stabilizer with threads instead of a piggy back attachment method that others use. Plus with our's a more stream lined look and a saving's of $40.00.
- I think it is worth paying a little more. After all isn't the look and the accuracy what you are after.
- This is a great value when you can compare our Ruger factory gas blocks selling for $89.99.
Kit's Sold As Shown Below (All Version's Can Be Bought In Nickel Or Black.)
Aleta - showing an accurized Mini 14 standard model with our Harmonic Stabilizer and 4 port compensator. These stabilized rifles have shot Sub-MOA with the right ammo.
Below: Accuracy Systems Inc. Barrel Technician Travis Emmite